This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Welcome to Cab DevExpress Extension Kit on CodePlex!

Jun 15, 2007 at 5:27 PM
Edited Jun 15, 2007 at 5:31 PM
Finally we were able to spend 20 minutes to add the project to codeplex. There are no code changes but we hope to add a few changes during the summer.

As CodePlex requires us to release the project under a license, we decided to release the project under the MPL 1.1. Let us know if that's any problem for you guys

As always we're looking for contributors to the project. Personally I've got very little time to spend on this project these days, so any help or suggestions are welcome.

Regards
Espen

Jun 15, 2007 at 7:57 PM
Cheers,

I am glad to see it here and will gladly help out. But currently I have very little extra time these days also since it is the start of summer but hopefully once it cools down i will get a hour or two and be able to add the changes i have made.

Lates,
Jordon
Jun 17, 2007 at 10:20 AM
Edited Jun 17, 2007 at 10:21 AM
Hi,

I'm going by the username of PandaWood and have made a few additions to the CAB DevExpress Extension Kit during my current project. I've briefly discussed and showed these changes to Espen and he has since entrusted me as an admin for this project. Now that the code is published, I will submit my additions shortly (I'm a CodePlex newbie and don't even know how just yet).