This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

CAB DevExpress Extension Kit Ribbon Demo

Jul 19, 2008 at 5:08 PM
I have modified the BankTeller demo so that it will present either the ribbon or menu. You can see a short writeup at the DevLynx Journal as well as a temporary copy of the code base. I have moved on to DXperience 2008.2 which is still in beta. I'll check in the code as soon as they have a general release.

DevLynx
Jul 26, 2008 at 6:36 AM
I'm having some trouble checking in the new code - I keep getting errors from SvnBridge. I'll make another attempt tomorrow.

DevLynx
Jul 26, 2008 at 9:47 AM
Edited Jul 26, 2008 at 9:48 AM
Have you done an 'Update' - there's probably some C#3 upgrade changes since you're last update
Let us know what the errors are if you're stuck, I've dealt with a few ;-)
You're probably using SvnBridge *v2* already - but just a reminder, it's essential.

Jul 26, 2008 at 11:00 PM
I have done the upgrade and I'm using SvnBridge v2. The error message that I am getting is "TF14045: The identity SND\DevLynx is not a recognized identity." the "SND\" is being pre-pended to my user name. However, when I look at previous logs all so are the other developer user names. There is obviously something I am missing here...

Thanks for offering to help me out :-)

DevLynx
Jul 27, 2008 at 6:30 AM
Edited Jul 27, 2008 at 6:49 AM
I think your username needs '_cp' appended - were you doing that?
eg my SVN/TFS login is PandaWood_cp
To check this - go to the 'Source' tab and click 'Teamprise Explorer' it then reveals your login details.
Jul 27, 2008 at 7:46 PM
I seem to get in trouble every time I skim technical data :-) Missed the _cp on the username completely. It's all checked in now. Thanks for guiding me through this problem!

DevLynx