This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Bug: XtraTabWorkspace.ResetSelectedIndexIfNoTabs

Aug 1, 2008 at 3:44 PM
My free project http://BibleMaximum.com has about 20,000 users. It's based on CAB and this GREAT project.

I'm getting this error intermittently reported from the users, but I have never got it locally in debug mode. I have 4 tab workspaces populated with lots of stuff at run time.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at DevExpress.XtraTab.XtraTabControl.set_SelectedTabPageIndex(Int32 value)
at CABDevExpress.Workspaces.XtraTabWorkspace.ResetSelectedIndexIfNoTabs()
at CABDevExpress.Workspaces.XtraTabWorkspace.OnShow(Control smartPart, XtraTabSmartPartInfo smartPartInfo)
at CABDevExpress.Workspaces.XtraTabWorkspace.Microsoft.Practices.CompositeUI.SmartParts.IComposableWorkspace.OnShow(Control smartPart, XtraTabSmartPartInfo smartPartInfo)
at Microsoft.Practices.CompositeUI.SmartParts.WorkspaceComposer`2.OnShow(TSmartPart smartPart, TSmartPartInfo smartPartInfo)
at Microsoft.Practices.CompositeUI.SmartParts.Workspace`2.Show(Object smartPart, ISmartPartInfo smartPartInfo)
at CABDevExpress.Workspaces.XtraTabWorkspace.Show(Object smartPart, ISmartPartInfo smartPartInfo)
at UserControls.Controls.BibleSearchView.SearchResult.SearchResultWorkItem.Show(XtraTabWorkspace SearchTab, BibleSearchParameters Parameters)
Aug 7, 2008 at 5:21 AM
I have not seen this error so I'm afraid that I am unable to help. Hope that you find the issue.

DevLynx